Palazzo Siena is a historic building dating back to 1600-1700 and is located in Specchia Gallone, a small hamlet in the Salento hinterland located in the municipality of Minervino di Lecce, a short distance from the white beaches and crystal clear waters of Alimini, Santa Cesarea Terme , Porto Badisco, Baia dei Turchi and Torre Sant'Andrea, not far from Otranto and about 40km from the charm of the Baroque of Lecce. Originally belonged to the noble family of the barons Basalù, it was later inhabited by the archpriest Brunori and became a place of welcome for the inhabitants of the place; today it belongs to our family, from which the name "Palazzo Siena" originates.
The palace has undergone a conservative restoration that has left the original structure intact: it consists of two floors with an adjoining inner courtyard and a large garden with orchard in which stand an ancient colonnade covered with centuries-old vines and an old citrus grove. A part of the garden was used as a vegetable garden, which is meticulously cultivated using natural methods and offers seasonal organic products that guests can enjoy. The infinity pool, equipped with jacuzzi, is purified with sodium chloride and covers an area of 85 square meters.
The rooms are 11 in total, 5 of which are occupied by our family and the other 6 welcome guests who, if they wish, can feel part of a large family. "Home & More" embodies our philosophy of hospitality: a new welcome formula, conceived as a sharing of spaces and interests within a family environment in which everyone is master of their own time.