The use of the swimming pool is forbidden to children in the absence of parents, guardians or carers.
• It is mandatory to take a shower before entering the water.
• Running around the pool and diving is strictly prohibited.
• For hygiene reasons, eating and drinking by the pool and in the water is prohibited.
• Near the tank and in the water, glasses, bottles and glass and ceramic containers are prohibited.
• Education and respect for peace are welcome: avoid screaming, shouting and games that may disturb other guests.
• To swim, it is mandatory to wear suitable clothing: swimsuit, bikini, or Bermuda shorts; underwear is not allowed.
• It is forbidden to leave towels and abandoned items on the beds and chairs to reserve the place.
• It is strictly forbidden to move umbrellas.
• It is allowed to remain in the area even after closing time, as long as you do not enter the water.
• The management is not responsible for any theft or lack of objects, with or without value, left unattended.
The pool has a Bar with Bistro where you can request light lunches, drinks and ice creams.